What If Metropolis Submission











Ophir 2 by Ollie Thacker on Scribd









And this is where Maya broke and removed all my textures
Final Statement
I liked this project. Having an artist to work from removes the need to think up a completely new style for your city, as you can use their style and work from that. My artist was interesting. I couldn't find any records about her work having a deeper meaning, all I could find is that she works from nature, going out and doing sketches, and then using them to make her ceramics. It also looks like she plays around with what she can see, the shapes and such, and with the material.
I don't think I had a good start to this project, the thoughts and feelings of last time still lingering. However once I started using Maya, I began to feel inspired again, not just in this project but at home too, I've found myself drawing again and having fun with it, and yesterday(as if writing this 14/12) I was given the graphics tablet I had asked to receive for Christmas early and I'm enjoying using it. I found Maya a joy to work with, although it did crash a couple times and it deleted all my textures while I was doing the various renders to be submitted.
Over the Christmas Break I am planning to hone my skills in Photoshop and Maya, just so I don't get bored
So overall, I think that the next project will be much better, I feel that I know what I'm doing from start to finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premise Script V1- Draft

@Alan - Proposed new story- Minor