Chloroplast as a place- Ideas


After the pitch, I was told that I should think about redesigning one of my characters into a place because of the relation in size between molecules and cells. This also opened up an opportunity to show what the chloroplast looks like but not go into detail. I decided, after looking at electron micro graphs of chloroplasts, to make this new space into an island, as the cells look as if they are floating in water and it would make sense that a superhero team has an island base of operations. What I am trying to do with these drawings is create something that looks scifi and superhero themed, but also looks like a chloroplast from above. I have also tried to work in elements from the Glucose character, specifically the glowing orange/yellow pipes, so that the view can see both and see that they have a relation to one another. What I'm trying to do is make it look as if the sun's energy comes in at one pint and flows through these tubes to where it's needed, in the same was as it's shown in X-Men Apocalypse ( energy from the sun flows through this structure and down through walls that look like circuit boards, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQyCBxUb7wY the first 30 seconds of this video should give you idea of what I'm trying to say).


I also need ideas for names. The names for my other characters came easily, however I am having some trouble here. 



1

2
2 (Digital)

3

4

5

6

7

8

9
9 (Digital) 

10

11



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premise Script V1- Draft

@Alan - Proposed new story- Minor