Premise- Thumbnails 1


Face sketches. My Character Design Characters face was more rounded and trying to change it a bit was going nowhere. I tried more straight and sharper edges and I think there might be something in this. I should try and design the rest of the character in this way and see if it leads anywhere.





Prop Designs. I tried imagining what this character would have on him in terms of equipment. I tried combining tools, with the idea that alchemists combine things together in order to make something new and improved. I also figured he would scavenge things from the castle and use them to make more tools, that was the idea behind the mace hammer which would be a very interesting tool. 
Also, I imagine this character would have built some interesting inventions to make his life easier, especially a machine to track the things he makes (especially the things that go wrong). 



On top of this I have ideas for a sidekick character. I thought that a chimera would make a good sidekick for him, however I don't think he has the knowledge in order to pull something like this off without any problems. So to get around this, I thought his chimera character would be a dog that he has dressed up to look like it is made up out of different animals. The idea behind this is my dog, and the way my mum and sister dress him up in outfits. He seems to enjoy it and it looks quite funny watching him run around the house as a reindeer or a unicorn. I think it would make for an interesting sidekick character.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premise Script V1- Draft

@Alan - Proposed new story- Minor