Major- A collection of sketches made while collecting reference and ideas

While watching, listening and inbetween reading over the past week, I have been sketching things that could be placed on the spaceship. I tried to draw things I see on screen mostly, but at times I looked at the shapes and tried to form it into a piece of furniture or something that would serve some kind of purpose in making the ship work. I also went back to my notes from the book, trying to find objects mentioned in the books or objects that while not specifically mentioned I have noted down as being relevant, such as something inspired by a machine in Star Trek that lets a person make some foods from energy, being a complement to a chef's cooking. Another thing would be the type of things in the cockpit, monitors and controls that are not mentioned within the book but would be needed in order to fly the ship.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premise Script V1- Draft

@Alan - Proposed new story- Minor