A small selection of my favourites




Terry Entacles

Drone?

Very blury image of some goggles

Not even I know what I was thinking here. Secret agent dude and some spy lady? Also these might be a new race of stumpy people I created. They have small arms and legs. I pity them

Some instrument, I imagine it sounds like the Kazoo  

Scissor blade helicopter 

Some light beam weapon, I was thinking it was kinda steampunky. And a light bulb spaceship based on 'Faster than Light Travel' or rather Light speed travel, because its not faster than light because its light.

Some abominations. Enough said.

Shoe shuttle launching platform. I thought it was a good idea...



Comments

  1. Hello Ollie, I'm Paris I'm a second year and I've been assigned as your mentor :) Welcome to the course

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Premise Script V1- Draft

@Alan - Proposed new story- Minor