Premise- Another Idea

So, while walking home, I thought of another idea based on the customer service idea I mentioned in my last post. What I came up with was an idea to have 3 or 4 smallish robots that can act individually or come together to make one bigger robot, in the same way the Power Ranger's Megazord forms.

I also thought they could be sort of like the creatures from Gremlins, in the sense what you shouldn't do things after midnight, in this case I thought that they shouldn't be left on after midnight or they run around wherever they are, causing havoc, or maybe it causes them to malfunction and gain a sort of sentience?

My guess is that this would be a more character design based project, as it would be all about these 3 or 4 characters and not too much about the story.

For the characters I thought that there should be a leader, and their part would be that of the head when they all come together. It would be interesting if this character would be the only one with the ability to speak where as the others would communicate in a sort of R2D2 fashion, robotic noises instead of words.

If I were to go more Power Rangers inspired, it might be an interesting idea to have the robots looking like other things, not just like a generic robot. From what I can remember about the show the robots that make up the bigger robot do change their forms in order to fit together, not just stacking on top of each other, and there can be multiple forms and different configurations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premise Script V1- Draft

@Alan - Proposed new story- Minor